L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Offline system

Poll

Are you in favor of Offline trading?

[ 9 ]
    Offline system I_vote_lcap69%Offline system I_vote_rcap [69%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Offline system I_vote_lcap15%Offline system I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Offline system I_vote_lcap15%Offline system I_vote_rcap [15%] 

Total Votes: 13
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Offline system Empty Offline system

Post  DnR 8th January 2013, 17:46

So what do you people think?
    M4N0LIS

Offline system Empty Re: Offline system

Post  M4N0LIS 8th January 2013, 22:12

Well, it's a question of what you want your pack to be.

If you want a pack like esios or frozen (not talking about quality, just the flavor), go ahead an add it. But know that if you want to stay competitive (don't know if this is the right word here) you should not only add features to your pack but create your own too.
    On the other hand, if you want to go clean pack you should prioritize missing stuff, like to zone system you mentioned working on. Offline system could be made later and be shared as a custom for the pack.

So my vote goes to NO Razz
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 9th January 2013, 00:44

M4N0LIS wrote:
    On the other hand, if you want to go clean pack you should prioritize missing stuff, like to zone system you mentioned working on. Offline system could be made later and be shared as a custom for the pack.

That' s my way.
    Your answer is more than balanced.
    Thanks for taking part.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 9th January 2013, 12:13

It's not for someone copied. It is a principle of your java server. If I went through what everything custom packages already in them, so that a lot. For example Buffer. It's not a matter of basic and clean package. There must be a custom offer. I'd appreciate it and I believe the other also.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 9th January 2013, 23:22

Offline system added with configurable option, false by default.
    Though, i had no time to test it.So, those who are interested in it can report bugs in forum.
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 10th January 2013, 07:52

DnR wrote:Offline system added with configurable option, false by default.
    Though, i had no time to test it.So, those who are interested in it can report bugs in forum.
    If we implemented the offline then make trade and repairing offline merchants after the restart.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 10th January 2013, 16:16

Original: Player makes a trade sits down and stop the game. Players remain in the game and the mod "trade" remains .. So it should be.

But this principle does not work here. Maybe you do something wrong you can give me full details of how to use offlinetrade? Thank you very much.
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 10th January 2013, 16:35

DanielaCZ wrote:Original: Player makes a trade sits down and stop the game. Players remain in the game and the mod "trade" remains .. So it should be.

But this principle does not work here. Maybe you do something wrong you can give me full details of how to use offlinetrade? Thank you very much.
    implementation is not complete and that's a problem.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 10th January 2013, 18:17

Aha :-) ok i am so glad for your work its very nice project because all project for C4 chronicle is death :-) i am very happy and i wish you so much pattience :-)
    M4N0LIS

Post  M4N0LIS 11th January 2013, 00:56

DanielaCZ wrote:It's not for someone copied. It is a principle of your java server. If I went through what everything custom packages already in them, so that a lot. For example Buffer. It's not a matter of basic and clean package. There must be a custom offer. I'd appreciate it and I believe the other also.

You can't compare a custom buffer with offline system.

Offline system addition can be risky for the pack/server if not added correctly (exploited, be buggy, f*ck this up in general).
    Thus, more work (and time) must be wasted, in my opinion, in order to do a correct adaptation and not just simple c/p which could lead to huge problems. This work could be pointed to more urgent stuff (missing features) and leave this custom to be done by the admins that see it important for their servers.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 11th January 2013, 01:20

I do not know what are you saying. It was Aye. It was just an ordinary petition. Offline system can not not misused any players who would abused character in offline mode? It falls from his game? Today people have already stopped playing with 10 box everyone is accustomed to one box. If you want to play but he plays 10 + 30 + people who will sit on them? and sell shots? or produce? :-) WE JAVA! So according jawa Let's act that was always at the front than the PTS.
    sorry bad english. Its very easy just must open eyes.
    M4N0LIS

Post  M4N0LIS 11th January 2013, 03:10

DanielaCZ wrote:I do not know what are you saying. It was Aye. It was just an ordinary petition. Offline system can not not misused any players who would abused character in offline mode? It falls from his game? Today people have already stopped playing with 10 box everyone is accustomed to one box. If you want to play but he plays 10 + 30 + people who will sit on them? and sell shots? or produce? :-) WE JAVA! So according jawa Let's act that was always at the front than the PTS.
    sorry bad english. Its very easy just must open eyes.

I'm not saying that it shouldn't be made. Just not now. There are like a ton other more important things that need to be done.
    AIs, quests, droplist, spawnlist (I think that's being made), packets and so on...
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 11th January 2013, 11:32

yes it is important. I thought I was bad. I am very happy for this project too big fan and people who worked on it. :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th October 2024, 19:22