L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

offline trade/craft player register after restart.

DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

offline trade/craft player register after restart.  Empty offline trade/craft player register after restart.

Post  DanielaCZ 28th February 2013, 21:01

Hi,
    Should I just query.
    Offline trade / craft works wonderful. I really appreciate it. But I have a question. After restarting the characters in the offline trade does not register. I know of would have to intervene in the SQL table to have a certain item and offline players. But it would be the perfect relief for all. :-) This is just a question I know there are more important work.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

offline trade/craft player register after restart.  Empty Re: offline trade/craft player register after restart.

Post  DnR 28th February 2013, 21:45

DanielaCZ wrote:Hi,
    Should I just query.
    Offline trade / craft works wonderful. I really appreciate it. But I have a question. After restarting the characters in the offline trade does not register. I know of would have to intervene in the SQL table to have a certain item and offline players. But it would be the perfect relief for all. :-) This is just a question I know there are more important work.

Yes, i know what you mean. I' ll take care of this soon.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

offline trade/craft player register after restart.  Empty Re: offline trade/craft player register after restart.

Post  DanielaCZ 1st March 2013, 00:09

waw :-) i am so glad for it for all what you make for project :-) Thank you so much.
    capry

Post  capry 15th March 2013, 11:42

prompt please how to run offline trade :THE SMTP server settings are active!What the commands you need to enter in the game in order to start the offline trading?

thx!
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 15th March 2013, 13:25

is very easy :-) just make shop, or craft sit with your char and after close window :-) your char still in game in offlinetrade mod.
    micr0

Post  micr0 15th March 2013, 16:46

i have the diff file but need many rework to work in c4
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 16th March 2013, 19:43

DanielaCZ wrote:Hi,
    Should I just query.

Support for saving offline stores during restart: Done.
    I believe it' s going to be equal to your expectations. Smile
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 16th March 2013, 21:09

When I looked at the timeline I should have tears in my eyes!! It's amazing from right :-) Thank you so much and is a benefit modern cool relief for many people.
    Thanks for your time and your work! :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th October 2024, 21:46