L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DanielaCZ
execcfg
Karakan
mauronob
Maneco2
9 posters

unir fuerzas / join forces

Maneco2
    Maneco2

unir fuerzas / join forces - Page 3 Empty Re: unir fuerzas / join forces

Post  Maneco2 8th April 2015, 17:06

Tell me, the java code is in Spanish? Everything will be in Spanish, will only be in english java code and settings! And thank's Fissban to leave the official language of the forum and commits in its original language (Spanish)
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 10th April 2015, 13:14

But I'm not saying that java code is not English:-D I said JAVA = English All repairs to the Timeline are in a foreign language to me:-) if over all logical mind. A good developer is known by at least speak English and can not using Google translator:-D If you dont know English you dont know Java. Copy and paste for me is not a fix this only copy :-) bye...
    Maneco2
    Maneco2

Post  Maneco2 10th April 2015, 14:24

No, not a good developer is seen by its language, is seen by its experience in java script, each developer has its own language, and therefore not very interested in what language tains the text of commits, which interesa are the various fixes , you can use a translator if not know if he does not speak English, do you think he will use a translator to put it commits? Difficult it is not? Fissban is already fixing bugs, fixing everything would be another job for him post in English ..
    fissban

Post  fissban 10th April 2015, 15:11

I need to know to speak English to program, you know English and I doubt you're a better programmer than me.

Still always said I'm not a programmer, just a person who has long been in l2j.

my job is not just copy / paste, but it would be crazy not to take advantage of the work already performed other programmers, but do not stay here eh doubt that much code written for myself.

I'm giving my work and you get upset because you have to use the translator to antender my comments on the changes? I think people are wrong usual and expected everything give it away.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 10th April 2015, 15:55

I did not want to touch the branches specifically a person. It bothers me that the notes of updates are written in a different language. That means this project is not for verjnost.Je community speak the language that is used in the Timeline. and for that I can not be angry. I'm not a programmer, I attempted in L2 in another project C4 not know much but I like him I would use it but unfortunately I .

PS: Use only ONE!!! language if you wana make publick project. If is only for you delete him and use only in your computer or only for community who speak your language!
    Maneco2
    Maneco2

Post  Maneco2 10th April 2015, 15:57

You are mistaken, I'm not asking for changes, I said that it should be like this, I said tains people wanting change, not me! I think a lot of people who do not understand What do I speak on behalf of using a translator, people want me to talk the language of them, but she never interested in talking my language, so any error is due to the translator
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 19th September 2015, 19:13

thats crazy u are a little boy :-) he say project is publick but for me not publick because he using only HIS!!! language understant? he do not use ENGLIS (ALL WORLD language) if he don speak english he not a good deweloper! If he speak only his language projectt is only Community :-) sorry i like only l2 lisvus! :-) this is my love...
    fissban

Post  fissban 19th September 2015, 22:33

[EN]
    you like the work of DNR? is perfect, it is a great developer and do a good job.

But since the 308 Revision to the current (323) the comments of my commits are in both English and Spanish and except for a few things within the source I have everything in English as well as comments codes, names of variables, functions, methods and classes.

This proposal was made on February 11 and was made more than 100 reviews. DNR obviously has no intention of working with me so here can be considerate of this proposal as "rejected".

But just as my native language is Spanish (use google translator) and the fact that I do not want to add things custom to my work I have many people who do not want to use my project, but all this does not matter because work this chronicle is something I set long ago and at least for now will continue to do in my spare time just for fun.

[ES]
    te gusta el trabajo de DNR ? esta perfecto, es un gran desarrollador y hace un buen trabajo.

Pero desde la revision 308 hasta la actual (323) los comentarios de mis commits estan tanto en ingles como en español y a excepcion de unas pocas cosas dentro del source tengo todo en ingles tanto como los comentarios de los codigos, nombre de variables, funciones, metodos y clases.

Esta propuesta que hice fue el 11 de febrero y fue hace mas de 100 revisiones. Obviamente DNR no tiene intenciones de trabajar conmigo asique se puede conciderar esta propuesta como "rechazada".

Pero asi como me lengua nativa es el español (uso el traductor de google) y el echo de que no quiero agregar cosas custom a mi trabajo tengo mucha gente que no quiere usar mi proyecto, pero todo esto no importa porque trabajar esta cronica es algo que me propuse hace mucho y almenos por ahora continuare haciendolo en mi tiempo libre solo por gusto.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 20th September 2015, 22:39

I think if the people would put pieces together and did a good project for a time would have found some bitch who coined it. All good projects started on the pillars of free will, but over time he scooped career started to sell their projects, and I strongly oppose. Freebies you get a free watch. Lineage2 the basis of principles. Your project I liked, but was suspended do not know for what reason. Repairs are written in other languages. That was all what I am discouraged.
    fissban

Post  fissban 21st September 2015, 02:53

No I have suspended my work, I only had less activity in the last few weeks, but hey I'm already here working again and as I said, doing commits in Spanish and English and I'm thinking of have an exclusive forum for the work of this personal project.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 21st September 2015, 11:34

personal project. i say?:-) not a publick...
    fissban

Post  fissban 21st September 2015, 17:35

It is public and you can see it in SVN.

If I wanted to keep me as I tell you or I would have spent to write this post and also tell you that I have no intentions of having a server tomorrow my only intention is to leave a legacy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 13:42