L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

private storess sell/creation/trade

DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

private storess  sell/creation/trade Empty private storess sell/creation/trade

Post  DanielaCZ 18th February 2013, 23:24

I found a mistake in the sales-production. If a player produces shots everything is ok. Once the player start to sit Shot Production or manufacture of an item is kicked out of the game. (illegal action) sorry bat english :-)
    by the way. This bug was already before you implemented offline trade-craft.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

private storess  sell/creation/trade Empty Re: private storess sell/creation/trade

Post  DnR 19th February 2013, 00:21

DanielaCZ wrote:I found a mistake in the sales-production. If a player produces shots everything is ok. Once the player start to sit Shot Production or manufacture of an item is kicked out of the game. (illegal action) sorry bat english :-)

This sounds serious. It prevents a whole feature to work properly. Could you upload a screenshot as an example please?
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

private storess  sell/creation/trade Empty Re: private storess sell/creation/trade

Post  DnR 19th February 2013, 00:46

DnR wrote:
    DanielaCZ wrote:I found a mistake in the sales-production. If a player produces shots everything is ok. Once the player start to sit Shot Production or manufacture of an item is kicked out of the game. (illegal action) sorry bat english :-)

This sounds serious. It prevents a whole feature to work properly. Could you upload a screenshot as an example please?

Ok, i got kicked. Let me check it out.
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 19th February 2013, 00:49

Offline trade and craft work perfectly :-)realy nice. This problem is in private stores or craft. error mesage: you will be kicked for illegal action, gm informed.
    private storess  sell/creation/trade Shot00001
    private storess  sell/creation/trade Shot00002
    private storess  sell/creation/trade Shot00003
    private storess  sell/creation/trade Shot00004
    private storess  sell/creation/trade Shot00005
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 19th February 2013, 01:22

DanielaCZ wrote:Offline trade and craft work perfectly :-)realy nice. This problem is in private stores or craft. error mesage: you will be kicked for illegal action, gm informed.

Problem solved. Wink
    DanielaCZ
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ 19th February 2013, 01:28

Thank you so very much! :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th October 2024, 15:26