L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[FIXED] problem in castle dismiss and privilegies

infinitywarrior

[FIXED] problem in castle dismiss and privilegies Empty [FIXED] problem in castle dismiss and privilegies

Post  infinitywarrior 12th September 2022, 06:09

Hello i need help in the castle when the leader gives privileges to the member of the clan, he cannot expel non-members of the clan from the castle, this also happens in the clan halls, I checked it in the last revisions and it continues to happen, I did not study it in depth but I assume that it can be fix even though I don't know how... and for the privilege to change the title to take effect and the member can do it, he has to restart the client and it shouldn't be like that, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much in advance!
    PS: when you want to expel non-members from the castle, the system tells you that you do not have privileges!

//  Clan Privileges
    public static final int CP_NOTHING = 0;           // No privileges
    public static final int CP_CL_JOIN_CLAN = 1;      // Join clan
    public static final int CP_CL_GIVE_TITLE = 2;     // Give a title
    public static final int CP_CL_VIEW_WAREHOUSE = 4; // View warehouse content
    public static final int CP_CL_REGISTER_CREST = 8; // Register clan crest
    public static final int CP_CL_CLAN_WAR = 16;      // Clan war
    public static final int CP_CH_OPEN_DOOR = 32;     // Open clan hall doors
    public static final int CP_CH_OTHER_RIGHTS = 64;  // Function adding/restoration
    public static final int CP_CH_DISMISS = 128;      // Expel outsiders
    public static final int CP_CS_OPEN_DOOR = 256;    // Open castle doors
    public static final int CP_CS_OTHER_RIGHTS = 512; // (not fully implemented yet)Function adding/restoration, related to manors, mercenary placement
    public static final int CP_CS_DISMISS = 1024;     // Expel outsiders
    public static final int CP_ALL = 2048;            // All privileges

I tried to change this part and put different numbers but that made it possible to expel the intruders even though the leader did not have privileges to do this and in conclusion it did not work at all!
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

[FIXED] problem in castle dismiss and privilegies Empty Re: [FIXED] problem in castle dismiss and privilegies

Post  DnR 13th September 2022, 01:39

Ouch...it seems those things are broken for years and nobody paid attention.
    All those cases are fixed now among latest repo commits. Thank you for this feedback!!

BR,
    DnR

infinitywarrior likes this post

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:14