L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730

legionarios
    legionarios

Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730 Empty Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730

Post  legionarios 13th April 2021, 05:15

Hello community,
    Sorry for the inconvenience and I do not know if it is the corresponding place
    but I need if someone would be kind enough to adapt a code to apply with eclipse for AnnouncePVP_PK Global with reward if possible color of the Celeste chat.
    I tried some that I found on this site but they did not work on Rev.730 L2jLisvus SVN
     From already thank you very much!

legionarios likes this post

infinitywarrior

Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730 Empty Re: Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730

Post  infinitywarrior 28th April 2021, 21:44

that is possible but you have to add more lines to the code you have because it is not the same to add a message than a message in color.
    For this you can add a message in color through the system is the best because if you do it with the color of the chats shout hero.voice and those colors, those same chats will not work for you! you are going to have to edit or add whatever you want in systemmessage.java which is in gameserver / network / clientpacket

eso es posible pero tu tienes que agregar mas lineas a el codigo que tenes por que no es lo mismo agregar un mensaje que un mensaje en color.
    para ello podes agregar un mensaje en color por medio del system es lo mejor por que si lo haces con el color de los chats shout hero.voice y esos colores, esos mismos chats no te van a andar! vas a tener que editar o agregar lo que quieras en systemmessage.java que esta en gameserver/network/clientpacket
    Karakan
    Karakan

Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730 Empty Re: Announce PVP / PK. Global with reward REV.730

Post  Karakan 3rd May 2021, 19:34

Moved to Questions/Discussion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 07:38