L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Five AIO modify suggestion

confejulian

Five AIO modify suggestion Empty Five AIO modify suggestion

Post  confejulian 22nd September 2019, 03:07

Well, when you give status to AIO to any player, the player recive all buffs skills. That's ok.

first:

1) Decrese character AIO HP to 1. This because is an AIO can't be used for kill, lvl or something similar.

2) Increase AIO MP to any high cuantity. Because if you are with the AIO Giving buffs and dances all time, you need MP.

3) Increase a restriction area, AIO cant leave from city. when leave from city was teleported to city again. Like this video:

This is a personal opinion but, i think AIO can't be used like a character. for this reason can't leave from citiy and etc. But these things can be added to configurable.

4) Add summons buffs skills like gift of seraphim, etc.(add the skill, not the summon).

5)Set prefix AIO-"name" to the character. this may be can be accompanied by some specific color

SCRASH0
    SCRASH0

Five AIO modify suggestion Empty Re: Five AIO modify suggestion

Post  SCRASH0 1st October 2019, 02:55

confejulian wrote:Well, when you give status to AIO to any player, the player recive all buffs skills. That's ok.

first:

1) Decrese character AIO HP to 1. This because is an AIO can't be used for kill, lvl or something similar.

2) Increase AIO MP to any high cuantity. Because if you are with the AIO Giving buffs and dances all time, you need MP.

3) Increase a restriction area, AIO cant leave from city. when leave from city was teleported to city again. Like this video:

This is a personal opinion but, i think AIO can't be used like a character. for this reason can't leave from citiy and etc. But these things can be added to configurable.

4) Add summons buffs skills like gift of seraphim, etc.(add the skill, not the summon).

5)Set prefix AIO-"name" to the character. this may be can be accompanied by some specific color

hey dude ball show, this is the kind of boy I'm needing, I hope it stays that way.
    SCRASH0
    SCRASH0

Post  SCRASH0 7th October 2019, 23:51

someday maybe
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 12th October 2019, 13:52

2) Added a configuration for this.
    4) These buffs were added, though you can always add new buffs in sql table.
    5) Added a configuration for this.

About 1 & 3, the best protection about this is active gms and players who take screenshots and report.
    It would be quite buggy to limit AIO buffer in certain areas. I can already think of couple of exploits.

BR,
    DnR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 13:23