L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Plains of Dion AI [Commited]

DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Empty Re: Plains of Dion AI [Commited]

Post  DnR 11th July 2019, 18:14

There is also the possibility of keeping events, but removing faction ID.
    If you simply check if the ID of the known character is inside AI IDs list, then you can do the same thing without calling L2AttackableAI faction mechanism, because that's the problem with faction IDs.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 11th July 2019, 23:23

Alright, here is what I found in L2Elite.
    Delu Lizardmen were neither aggressive, nor they supported their race.
    I actually noticed that all of them were passive monsters.
    Special Agents and suppliers had no social actions.
    Commander had social actions, which were actually a monologue. Smile
    Here is a screenshot of commander's texts (I attacked Special Agent on purpose, he never actually came to help commander).

Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Shot0013
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 11th July 2019, 23:41

L2Elite ? Never heard of.

This one ?
    https://maxcheaters.com/topic/125743-l2offl2elite/

Those npc strings are either totally custom or very bady translated.
    Was it a russian server ?
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 11th July 2019, 23:50

Karakan wrote:
    L2Elite ? Never heard of.

This one ?
    https://maxcheaters.com/topic/125743-l2offl2elite/

Those npc strings are either totally custom or very bady translated.
    Was it a russian server ?

Yes, that's the one. If I'm correct this server was started by an american probably in 2006, but it's been notorious due to the fact that it's so pay to win and I can't tell how many owners it has changed so far.
    It might be as you say. I prefer leaving this to you because I trust your experience. Very Happy
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 12th July 2019, 00:49

Yes, that's the one. If I'm correct this server was started by an american probably in 2006, but it's been notorious due to the fact that it's so pay to win and I can't tell how many owners it has changed so far.
    It might be as you say.

Hm, i think i'll create a account there just to check some monsters who im 100% sure have their own "special" behavior in c4.
    Just to see if its a real c4 or a modifed c2 server.  Cool

Im doing the AI scripts with trusting my own memories ,from my time on l2paradise.
    And in case i got no Alzheimer, they should be quiet accurate. Very Happy

Im also going to try to setting up a L2Off server these days.
    Got my hands on same ancient c4 server files which might be useful for information gathering.  study

I prefer leaving this to you because I trust your experience.  Very Happy

Well, I gladly return the trust.
    Without your efforts this project would never exist... and we all here would still be working on broken l2j c4 files.  king
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 17:04

Hello everyone, I arrived. Today I checked how the script works on PTS C4 for this I chose the server www.l2dw.ru, which has been running since 2005 and is credible, my words were confirmed.
    Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Ouo210

Now I still have not a big lvl and the chance of script activation most likely for this reason is not big about 1-3%, it is very difficult to catch the right moment, but then I think I will post more screenshots to confirm just such AI work.
    Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Ouo11

You can also add that Lizardman without a script (AI) does not help other Lizardman and monsters nearby.
    improvise
    improvise

Post  improvise 13th July 2019, 20:01

I believe that it is not correct mechanic on PTS servers when other mobs help Lizardmans. Especially treasure chests.
    If I not mistaken only commanders use chat and their calling is nothing else than usual social mechanic between same mob's types.
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 20:24

improvise wrote:I believe that it is not correct mechanic on PTS servers when other mobs help Lizardmans. Especially treasure chests.
    If I not mistaken only commanders use chat and their calling is nothing else than usual social mechanic between same mob's types.

It’s just that human logic is not available here because the Koreans did it and what they were guided by is not clear, but we have what is on the PTS and it works like this, and therefore for some reason, the decision was made by NSoft. On the interlude, Java uses the same AI and usually doesn’t raise questions for players.
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 13th July 2019, 21:20

improvise wrote:I believe that it is not correct mechanic on PTS servers when other mobs help Lizardmans. Especially treasure chests.

Correct! At least for C4.

- Never saw a Treasure chest helping other nearby monsters
    - Never saw Golem type monsters having npc_string lines

..in any L2Off server i've played on.
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 21:31

Karakan wrote:

Correct! At least for C4.

- Never saw a Treasure chest helping other nearby monsters
    - Never saw Golem type monsters having npc_string lines

..in any L2Off server i've played on.

It's a paradox, but this is the only place where you can see it))
    Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Ouo210

maybe you have not been in this place for a long time?)
    improvise
    improvise

Post  improvise 13th July 2019, 21:47

I've spent a lot of time near Dion. At some servers I saw only commanders have text lines and nothing else. And IMHO it's correct mechanic. At the other servers I saw that nearby mobs (despite their race) help commanders. But I've never seen that other lizardmans can get backup from mobs belong to different race.
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 21:55

improvise wrote:I've spent a lot of time near Dion. At some servers I saw only commanders have text lines and nothing else. And IMHO it's correct mechanic. At the other servers I saw that nearby mobs (despite their race) help commanders. But I've never seen that other lizardmans can get backup from mobs belong to different race.

AI is designed for these monsters, but on the PTS it is difficult to catch the moment of dialogue because a small chance is about 1 in 10-15 monsters, in Java you can see such a chance that there is a chance many times higher. And it's better to watch everything yourself.

1104, // Delu Lizardman Supplier
         1105, // Delu Lizardman Special Agent
         1107, // Delu Lizardman Commander

// Delu Lizardman Special Agent
    Plains of Dion AI [Commited] - Page 2 Ouo211
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 13th July 2019, 23:02

It's a paradox, but this is the only place where you can see it

Then the server you're getting your so called "proofs"
    is pure bullshit and has nothing to do with retail c4.

Maybe you should stop talking about stuff you have no knowledge about.

You never played retail c4 ,so be quiet and listen to your Jedi Master's. Basketball
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 23:10

Karakan wrote:
    It's a paradox, but this is the only place where you can see it

Then the server you're getting your so called "proofs"
    is pure bullshit and has nothing to do with retail c4.

Maybe you should stop talking about stuff you have no knowledge about.

You never played retail c4 ,so be quiet and listen to your Jedi Master's. Basketball

your business, you can make it easier and put yourself PTS C4, on Win10X64 works fine, spend 2-3 hours on the force. And my experience of the game is enough for 1 year c3 and 7 years for c4 to talk about what and where. afro
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 13th July 2019, 23:20

And my experience of the game is enough for 1 year c3 and 7 years for c4 to talk about what and where. afro

I have a question about the Plains of Dion location, should there be an AI for her? Unfortunately, in С4 I don’t remember how this location worked, but there are no restrictions for adding AI and that is why this question arose.

Interesting.... Laughing Laughing
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 13th July 2019, 23:30

Karakan wrote:
    And my experience of the game is enough for 1 year c3 and 7 years for c4 to talk about what and where. afro

I have a question about the Plains of Dion location, should there be an AI for her? Unfortunately, in С4 I don’t remember how this location worked, but there are no restrictions for adding AI and that is why this question arose.

Interesting....   Laughing  Laughing  

to recall, you need time especially switching from the material that was already recognized later (interlude, hb and others) and to separate what was once from what is now not always possible, so I went to look at server c4.

By the way, precisely because you said that this was exactly in c4, it became interesting, and I did not remember only this fact itselft.

In general, this dialogue itself, who remembers more, who knows more, and so on, does not make sense, install your own PTS or look on the side and check, there’s a small chance to take it for a long time, but I’m just tired of proving something else in the native language when part of the meaning just disappears.
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 13th July 2019, 23:52

In general, this dialogue itself, who remembers more, who knows more, and so on, does not make sense,

And yet you keep arguing. jocolor

Instead that....you should have made your own version and contributed something productive. Rolling Eyes

Anyways.....
    Live with your "Treasure Chest must help surrounding monsters" theory.

We....The rest of the people who actually played Chronicle 4 when it was online ,know and remember very well how certain things worked. Cool

xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 14th July 2019, 00:02

Karakan wrote:
    In general, this dialogue itself, who remembers more, who knows more, and so on, does not make sense,

And yet you keep arguing.    jocolor

Instead that....you should have made your own version and contributed something productive.  Rolling Eyes

Anyways.....
    Live with your "Treasure Chest must help surrounding monsters" theory.

We....The rest of the people who actually played Chronicle 4 when it was online ,know and remember very well how certain things worked.  Cool

Those who used to play with c4 now rarely meet and even if you open the server on our project, many will ask the gameplay of the interlude and not with c4, this is the saddest thing about all this.

At the expense of the chests, I wrote that they also participate in this, but in theory their type is L2Chest DB and it is unlikely that if you write an AI with the aggression of all monsters within a radius of 300, the chest will work like you say the work of this AI chests are fixed on the spot and when the AI is activated, they just jump on the spot, but they do not shout at all, which is equivalent to not taking part in the work of the AI.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 15th July 2019, 21:04

Since nobody concluded to anything yet, I decided to add an AI in agreement with Karakan that calls lizardmen based on NPC IDs and not on faction ID.
    The thing is that after all these years, you can't surely know which server uses retail-like features or not. For what I'm pretty sure is that Treasure Chests should not assist other mobs.
    It's fine if we stick more to an Interlude-like AI for now. Smile
    If you all come to a conclusion, please feel free to post a new patch.

Best regards,
    DnR
    xlinkinx
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx 15th July 2019, 21:22

DnR wrote:Since nobody concluded to anything yet, I decided to add an AI in agreement with Karakan that calls lizardmen based on NPC IDs and not on faction ID.
    The thing is that after all these years, you can't surely know which server uses retail-like features or not. For what I'm pretty sure is that Treasure Chests should not assist other mobs.
    It's fine if we stick more to an Interlude-like AI for now. Smile
    If you all come to a conclusion, please feel free to post a new patch.

Best regards,
    DnR

The presence of AI already makes the project better and no matter what it is. And on the topic of correctness, I am waiting for Karakan to check personally on his C4 PTS, because my arguments can always be challenged.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 07:56