L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed

roko91

609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed Empty 609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed

Post  roko91 6th July 2013, 22:12

As title says there is problem with quest Magical Power Of Water - Part 1. The problem appears at the beginning of the quest when you try to speak with NPC Asefa.
    The picture below shows what I mean:

609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed Shot00000

However "615_MagicalPowerOfFirePart1" works perfect and that allowed me to complete the 3rd class quest naturally (without GM actions). Unfortunately those who want to be in alliance with Ketra Orcs will get unpleasant surprise when they start the "609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1" quest.
    Also "Alliance with the Ketra Orcs" and "Alliance with the Varkas Silenos" are incomplete because according to this: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/alliance-with-the-ketra-orcs and this: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/alliance-with-the-varkas-silenos the player should receive certain rewards on each level of alliance but it doesn't happens on Lisvus. Anyway the "609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1" quest is more important in my honest opinion Smile
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed Empty Re: 609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed

Post  DnR 6th July 2013, 23:04

Killing a Ketra Orc while undertaking this quest, exits quest.
    According to screenshot, you attacked your ally.
    Perhaps client quest list wasn't updated because it was open.

About the rest, i' m aware of everything. But it's not like i decided to implement all varka/ketra quests and missed these features.
    Alliance & Magical power quests have been added to let players proceed with 3rd class change.
    Alliance & War quests are on the waiting list.
    roko91

609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed Empty Re: 609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1 can't be completed

Post  roko91 6th July 2013, 23:12

I was sure that you know about the missing rewards but I had to mention it. Attacking ally only downgrade the alliance level but I should be able to complete the "609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1" quest if my ally lvl is 2 or above if my memory don't lie. I tried to speak with Asefa before I attacked my ally and the result was the same. I checked the quest code and all seems OK to me but the problem persist Sad
    Maybe I do something wrong ... that's why I'll try to complete it again tomorrow with new char Smile

Last edited by roko91 on 6th July 2013, 23:18; edited 1 time in total
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 6th July 2013, 23:18

roko91 wrote:Attacking ally only downgrade the alliance level but I should be able to complete the "609_MagicalPowerOfWaterPart1" quest if my ally lvl is 2 or above if my memory don't lie. I tried to speak with Asefa before I attacked my ally and the result was the same.
    I see. So we need an Alliance identification and then exit quest.
    I had completed all these quests before adding them, so it looked strange.
    I' ll take a look. Thanks a lot for reporting. Smile
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 9th July 2013, 15:58

It wasn't quest issue. I don't know why but default html was missing quest button.
    Problem solved. Thanks a lot roko. Smile
    roko91

Post  roko91 9th July 2013, 18:50

DnR wrote:It wasn't quest issue. I don't know why but default html was missing quest button.
    Problem solved. Thanks a lot roko. Smile
    Lol I can't believe I missed it Very Happy
    Anyway you're welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 05:58