L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too)

Karakan
    Karakan

Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too) Empty Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too)

Post  Karakan 2nd September 2017, 17:15

1)Buy any c grade dagger with SA: Rsk. Haste, i recommend Cursed Dagger

2)Equip the Dagger and lower your HP to 60% or lower and use any skill you want (frenzy,battle roar,etc,everything works)

3)Even if you remove the dagger, all physical skills will reuse faster.

For example,lower hp to 30% and use frenzy,equipped with the dagger.
    Unequip the dagger use your sword ,even if your life is 100% you'll see the reuse is much faster.

Ancient exploit since... physical skill reuse is based on attack speed.

NCSoft fixed this around the Gracia update.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too) Empty Re: Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too)

Post  DnR 2nd September 2017, 19:37

Yes, since reuse delay depends on atk.spd/ c.spd.
    But isn't it how it used to be in C5/IL/CT1?
    Karakan
    Karakan

Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too) Empty Re: Skill reuse bug/exploit (works on L2off c4 too)

Post  Karakan 2nd September 2017, 20:40

But isn't it how it used to be in C5/IL/CT1?

NCSoft fixed this around the Gracia update.
    Now attack speed won't influence skill reuse at all.

Do we want to keep exploits ,not fixed by lazy ncsoft devs, is the question.  Cool

With this Destroyer's can run around in almost "perma"-frenzy mode. :=)

Well its not critical...but worth mentioning i think.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 3rd September 2017, 02:38

Of course not. A major example is the C4 bug where transfer pain had no range limit.
    I also considered it a bug and added a radius check just like all the other chronicles.

About this case, i just believe not all people will be satisfied since some see it as a feature,
    and will come here reporting it as a bug.
    I was thinking of a custom configurable option which will ignore atk speed to calculate reuse delay.
    I believe this is a good solution as well. I'm gonna add it to source. Wink

Regards,
    DnR
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 3rd September 2017, 15:01

DnR wrote:Of course not. A major example is the C4 bug where transfer pain had no range limit.
    I also considered it a bug and added a radius check just like all the other chronicles.

About this case, i just believe not all people will be satisfied since some see it as a feature,
    and will come here reporting it as a bug.
    I was thinking of a custom configurable option which will ignore atk speed to calculate reuse delay.
    I believe this is a good solution as well. I'm gonna add it to source. Wink

Regards,
    DnR

Yeah a option to enable/disable skill reuse affecting atk. spd. would be very good to have.

Might piss few people off. but i think faster reuse is not supposed to work on skills like frenzy/ultimate defense.
    Kinda unbalances PvE and PvP.

Regards Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 19:23