L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Change weapons to attack or activate SS

Cartman
    Cartman

Change weapons to attack or activate SS Empty Change weapons to attack or activate SS

Post  Cartman 14th October 2013, 00:40

there is a restriction to the SS and the weapons they want to solve, when I'm attacking I can´t change the weapon, I should stop attacking and then I can select another to keep attacking. With the SS the problem is that I can t activate unless I have the weapon equipped or is of a different degree. Example: A sword BladeDancer Change weapons to attack or activate SS Weapon10"Katana Katana" and Change weapons to attack or activate SS Weapon11"Branch Of The Mother" Tree may not have activated both SSC and BSSA

hay una restricción con los SS y las armas que quiero solucionar, cuando estoy atacando yo no puedo cambiar el arma, debo dejar de atacar y luego podré seleccionar otra para seguir atacando. Con los SS el problema es que no puedo activarlos si no tengo el arma equipada o si es de diferente grado. ejemplo: una BladeDancer con espadas Change weapons to attack or activate SS Weapon10"Katana Katana" y Change weapons to attack or activate SS Weapon11"Branch Of The Mother" Tree no puede tener activados ambos SSC y BSSA
    dandiarena
    dandiarena

Change weapons to attack or activate SS Empty Re: Change weapons to attack or activate SS

Post  dandiarena 14th October 2013, 01:27

el tema de los SS no lo entendi,

pero el tema de cambiar las armas, te paso la configuracion.

en:
    Code:
    gameserver/network/clientpackets/UseItem.java
    buscas:

Code:

// Prevent player to remove the weapon on special conditions
                if ((activeChar.isAttackingNow() || activeChar.isCastingNow() || activeChar.isMounted())
                      && (bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_LR_HAND
                      || bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_L_HAND
                      || bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_R_HAND))
                    return;
    borras/sacas la parte donde dice: activeChar.isAttackingNow

te queda:

Code:

// Prevent player to remove the weapon on special conditions
                if ((activeChar.isCastingNow() || activeChar.isMounted())
                      && (bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_LR_HAND
                      || bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_L_HAND
                      || bodyPart == L2Item.SLOT_R_HAND))
                    return;
    this works, can change weapon in attacking mode.
    Cartman
    Cartman

Change weapons to attack or activate SS Empty Re: Change weapons to attack or activate SS

Post  Cartman 14th October 2013, 01:34

Gracias, te explico mejor, en una barra colocas los SS para activarlos, supongamos los SSC en el F5 los BSSA en el F6, ambos los activas con el botón derecho del mouse, para que cuando estés buffeando o atacando al cambiar las armas los SS siempre estén activos

Thanks, I'll explain better, you put the SS bar to activate, say the SSC in F5 the BSSA F6 in both the active with the right mouse button, so that when you are attacking buffeing or change weapons SS assets will be always there
    Cartman
    Cartman

Post  Cartman 26th October 2013, 01:28

another question, where should I change so that SS remain active, if I have in my bar: SSC and SSS, suppose I use a dagger degree C and S grade pole
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 27th October 2013, 15:33

Done. Thanks a lot for reporting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th October 2024, 02:27