L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

jamaica
    jamaica

Shining bow and draconic bow -  SA critical slow Empty Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

Post  jamaica 28th July 2013, 23:53

these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    roko91

Shining bow and draconic bow -  SA critical slow Empty Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

Post  roko91 29th July 2013, 03:03

The on critical skill seems fine to me:
    Code:
    <skill id="3574" levels="1" name="Special Ability: Crt. Slow">
      <table name="#magicLvl"> 64 67 70 </table>
      <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>
      <set name="skillType" val="DEBUFF"/>
      <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
      <set name="power" val="70"/>
      <set name="magicLvl" val="#magicLvl"/>
      <set name="lvlDepend" val="1"/>
      <set name="castRange" val="-1"/>
      <for>
        <effect name="Debuff" time="120" val="0" stackOrder="0.5" stackType="RunSpeedDown">
          <mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.5"/>
        </effect>
      </for>
    </skill>

But you can try to replace with this:

Code:
    <skill id="3574" levels="1" name="Special Ability: Crt. Slow">
      <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>
      <set name="skillType" val="DEBUFF"/>
      <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
      <set name="power" val="100"/>
      <set name="magicLvl" val="75"/>
      <set name="lvlDepend" val="1"/>
      <set name="castRange" val="1000"/>
      <for>
        <effect name="Debuff" time="120" val="0" stackOrder="3" stackType="RunSpeedDown">
          <mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.7"/>
        </effect>
      </for>
    </skill>

Be aware that SA Critical Slow has ONLY 10% chance to be activated per hit. So try with more hits Smile
    jamaica
    jamaica

Shining bow and draconic bow -  SA critical slow Empty Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

Post  jamaica 29th July 2013, 07:19

the skill exist but there is no "link" frin weapons to that link to turn it on...check at weapons
    jamaica
    jamaica

Post  jamaica 29th July 2013, 11:13

jamaica wrote:the skill exist but there is no "link" frin weapons to that link to turn it on...check at weapons

problem fixed :

<item id='7578' name="draconic_bow_critical_slow">
     <for>
       <set val='581' order='0x08' stat='pAtk'/>
       <set val='132' order='0x08' stat='mAtk'/>
       <set val='12' order='0x08' stat='rCrit'/>
       <add val='-3' order='0x10' stat='accCombat'/>
       <set val='293' order='0x08' stat='pAtkSpd'/>
       <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pAtk'/>
       <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='mAtk'/>
       <!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysDmg'/>
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysSkillsDmg'/>
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpMagicalDmg'/>
       <!-- SA: Critical Slow -->
       <skill onCrit='1' id='3574' lvl='1' chance='100'/> <- here ive put 100% for fast test u can put back retail like
       <!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->
       </for>

</item>
    roko91

Post  roko91 29th July 2013, 14:22

There is a link in the DB:
    ('7578', 'Draconic Bow - Critical Slow', 'lrhand', 'true', '1650', '1', '1', 'adamantaite', 's', '581', '5', 'bow', '12', '-3.00000', '0', '0', '0', '293', '11', '132', '48800000', '2440', 'true', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '3574', '1', '10')

I thought it's enough... anyway good fix Smile
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 15th August 2013, 17:09

jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.
    jamaica
    jamaica

Post  jamaica 15th August 2013, 21:10

DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.

im not worng at all before my changes ive put chance 100 and didnt land at all after my work it landed and then i set it retail thats mean 10%...u can check and test..
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 15th August 2013, 21:22

jamaica wrote:
    DnR wrote:
    im not worng at all before my changes ive put chance 100 and didnt land at all after my work it landed and then i set it retail thats mean 10%...u can check and test..
    100% means nothing if the skill is resisted. I think you don' t get my point.
    jamaica
    jamaica

Post  jamaica 15th August 2013, 21:27

DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:
    DnR wrote:
    100% means nothing if the skill is resisted. I think you don' t get my point.
    there is a difference between resist skill and not land...if u check/test u will see xP im tring to help not to mess.....very soon ill add something antibot, is not 100% but for me stoped over 50% from ppl who used bots, is a captcha system ^^ hope so much that ur going to commit that too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th October 2024, 04:55