L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
DnR
G-hamsteR
jamaica
7 posters

L2Evolva - High Rate Comming Soon ^.^

romali

L2Evolva - High Rate Comming Soon ^.^ - Page 2 Empty Re: L2Evolva - High Rate Comming Soon ^.^

Post  romali 7th October 2013, 21:48

jamaica wrote:yw m8, if i remember well there are most customs in that script what ive shared like color pvp title and nickname that anti pk and vote reward.....cant remember well but i know there are more in one...

Karakan wrote:@jamaica

Thanks for sharing m8.

That PK protection system will serve my needs. Wink
    on this he plays for me
    Karakan
    Karakan

L2Evolva - High Rate Comming Soon ^.^ - Page 2 Empty Re: L2Evolva - High Rate Comming Soon ^.^

Post  Karakan 8th October 2013, 20:32

@jamaica

Can you share the Captcha anti-bot system with us maybe ?
    Would be nice.

I did test few simple ones ...but none gives good results

Regards
    jamaica
    jamaica

Post  jamaica 8th October 2013, 22:12

http://www.4shared.com/rar/u53fmF_3/anti-bot_for_l2jfrozen_by_neve.html

well my old one it sucked bad but i have this new one and im tring to adapt it for this c4 project....hope the higher devs is going to help us and maybe commited and as default to be set on false, this will reduce the boting with 50% and enchant exploits for sure, so DNR and others who has higher level on java develop...would u help us fix this for c4? Very Happy
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 8th October 2013, 22:36

Thanks for sharing m8 ! Smile

hope the higher devs is going to help us and maybe commited and as default to be set on false, this will reduce the boting with 50% and enchant exploits for sure, so DNR and others who has higher level on java develop...would u help us fix this for c4?
    That would indeed take this project one step further!
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 14th October 2013, 20:00

Having taken this discussion into account, along with other requests, feature will be added to project as soon as possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 07:00