L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

subclass quest error

SCRASH0
    SCRASH0

subclass quest error Empty subclass quest error

Post  SCRASH0 1st May 2023, 16:11

in the subclass quest I'm not getting the item Sage's Stone killing chimera pierce even putting 100% in the quest rate
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

subclass quest error Empty Re: subclass quest error

Post  DnR 5th May 2023, 14:37

SCRASH0 wrote:in the subclass quest I'm not getting the item Sage's Stone killing chimera pierce even putting 100% in the quest rate

Hey there. Are you doing this quest as admin? If so please check which NPC ID chimera owns and if you already have any Sage's Stone in your inventory.
    Note: If you think it needs further discussion, we can talk about this on discord.
    SCRASH0
    SCRASH0

Post  SCRASH0 9th May 2023, 00:43

DnR wrote:
    SCRASH0 wrote:in the subclass quest I'm not getting the item Sage's Stone killing chimera pierce even putting 100% in the quest rate

Hey there. Are you doing this quest as admin? If so please check which NPC ID chimera owns and if you already have any Sage's Stone in your inventory.
    Note: If you think it needs further discussion, we can talk about this on discord.

hand know what you hear, if it's anything in the current version.
    because I took the current version to create a new retail project from scratch, and I went to sub class and nobless quest, then I noticed that the quest items were not dropping.

so I took my 2022 project, and the quests are working perfectly.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 15th May 2023, 00:06

After testing, I confirmed quest works in current version. It could be a malfunction in server instance at that time?
    Anyway, I think we're good Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 13:23