L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Upnp problem.

jmd
    jmd

Upnp problem. Empty Upnp problem.

Post  jmd 24th August 2022, 16:35

You still need to set InternalHostname and ExternalHostname in GameServer.properties in order for the login server pick up the correct ips. Default settings and just turning on Upnp isnt enough.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Upnp problem. Empty Re: Upnp problem.

Post  DnR 24th August 2022, 23:05

jmd wrote:You still need to set InternalHostname and ExternalHostname in GameServer.properties in order for the login server pick up the correct ips. Default settings and just turning on Upnp isnt enough.

This might be related to 3rd party library.
    Btw, github repo for weupnp seems to be dead: https://github.com/bitletorg/weupnp
    I don't use this one at all but if you have any lightweight up-to-date library in mind to suggest, we could probably replace the old one.
    jmd
    jmd

Post  jmd 26th August 2022, 10:16

DnR wrote:
    jmd wrote:You still need to set InternalHostname and ExternalHostname in GameServer.properties in order for the login server pick up the correct ips. Default settings and just turning on Upnp isnt enough.

This might be related to 3rd party library.
    Btw, github repo for weupnp seems to be dead: https://github.com/bitletorg/weupnp
    I don't use this one at all but if you have any lightweight up-to-date library in mind to suggest, we could probably replace the old one.

Dont really know any and L2JServer still uses weupnp without issues. 🤔
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 26th August 2022, 15:36

I see your point here.

I think L2JServer has stopped using these default values in favor of ipconfig.xml.
    This file may contain ip mappings that L2JServer LoginServerThread uses as default values.

If you think we can use different default values, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

BR,
    DnR
    jmd
    jmd

Post  jmd 28th August 2022, 11:42

DnR wrote:I see your point here.

I think L2JServer has stopped using these default values in favor of ipconfig.xml.
    This file may contain ip mappings that L2JServer LoginServerThread uses as default values.

If you think we can use different default values, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

BR,
    DnR

Even before the ipconfig.xml method i dont ever remember using the asterisk * to pick up ips ever worked for L2J, thus why i think they changed it.

Maybe you should just adopt the ipconfig.xml method for the pack, it would be a nice quality of life update anyway. Im free to test any patches if you decide to adopt it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 14:47