L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer darabases to l2jilivsus from other project?

l2retro
    l2retro

Transfer darabases to l2jilivsus from other project? Empty Transfer darabases to l2jilivsus from other project?

Post  l2retro 18th October 2021, 12:50

Hello, Im trying to move my server to l2jilivsus, because I like this pack more than the one I have, but characters are already registered on my server and I want to transfer server without wipe... So far I got to restore the accounts, characters and items databases, but when I log in them they are spawned @ 0,0,0,0 loc dead and no "To Village" windows, also other account had strange texture problems at logon screen, like weapon on head instead of in hands, what should I do in this case? scratch

Update: managed to fix the dead spawn problem, the thing was that my server is stuck-sub and I needed to enable stacksub on livsus too, now characters spawn normally, but I still see some little error in gameserver command window... I need a accurate way to import the main databases if there is one...

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 07:37