L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combined Buffs from Gracia

ZiraX

Combined Buffs from Gracia Empty Combined Buffs from Gracia

Post  ZiraX 12th April 2021, 16:41

Hello! This is my first contribution. Here is some simple changes I've made on the behavior of buffs, making possible to have stackable buffs like Gracia's Chant of Blood Awakening, Improved Condition etc.
    The behavior is the following:
    I've added a new "stackRemove" attribute, separated by semicolon which will the the stackTypes to remove when a combined buff is taken in place.
    For example:
    Chant of Fury (1251) has its stackType equals to "pAtkSpeedUp" and Chant of Vampire (1310) has its stackType "vampRage".

The Chant of Blood Awakening (1519) is a combination of these two previous chants, but not cumulative, as we have Chant of Fury x Haste. In that case, declaring its "stackRemove" attribute equals to "pAtkSpeedUp;vampRage" removes the previous buffs and apply the combined one.

It's functional, but still needs some improvements I'll do later with more time. If you want to upgrade something, here are some hints of what needs to do:
    - Change the type for stackRemove from String[] to List<String>;
    - Improve the filtering of existing buffs to remove already stacked ones;
    - Review the stackOrder values, as a not-combined buff can replace a combined one if some value is higher than the combined.

Feel free to post updates and what needs to be improved here and thanks for the help Smile

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7o3nmtgwvm3fotv/combined-buffs-by-ZiraX.rar/file

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 14:24