L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2

DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

[SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2 Empty [SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2

Post  DnR 1st February 2020, 15:03

Hello everyone.

This is an incomplete addition to my existing buff window patch for Chronicle 4 that increases slots whose release was about a year ago.
    This one increases buff rows in PartyStatusWindow, PetStatusWindow, and SummonStatusWindow since client supports up to 2 (total of 20 effects or 24 for those who use my old patch).

It consists of 2 files since there was an effect limit in PartySpelled packet.
    Using this patch will add extra slots to buff window, just like before, and will also increase party buff window slots from 24 to 36.

[SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2 Buffs10

Defects: In the case of PartyStatusWindow, debuffs will NOT be highlighted but will be displayed just like regular effects instead (that's why it's incomplete but you can blame my inability to complete it Smile).

Download Links:

4Shared
    MEGA

Have fun,
    DnR

WilliamFS and jsmars like this post

jsmars

[SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2 Empty Re: [SHARE] C4 Interface (extra buff slots) v2

Post  jsmars 17th January 2024, 23:00

Awesome! Helps with the crash when having too many buffs as well!

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 15:10