L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Project Season Shutdown

DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Project Season Shutdown Empty Project Season Shutdown

Post  DnR 6th August 2019, 14:53

Dear members,

Project has made a lot of progress since Revision 599 of 2018 which was thought to be the final version, and it hasn't been so active since 2015.
    Now, it's time that I personally halt my activities for the next few months since lots of things are going on and I have to put certain priorities.
    It's out of the question that troubleshooting is still a priority and fatal bug reports will be dealt with. We all put a lot of effort and I think we should all take some summer rest for start.  Cool
    I want to thank you all for your efforts, and for being a part of this up until now. Smile

Also, it would please me if I saw any new server projects sprout. I hope I do.
    Either way, I have also been suggested for a mid rate server, but I haven't given a final answer yet.

I hope you enjoy the rest of summer relaxing, like I'll do and we'll be in contact again in the future. Wink

Best regards,
    DnR

Last edited by DnR on 16th January 2020, 00:53; edited 1 time in total
    confejulian

Project Season Shutdown Empty Re: Project Season Shutdown

Post  confejulian 6th August 2019, 20:05

Good holiday, well deserved, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that we will look forward to your back. Thanks for everything. Until next time!
    SCRASH0
    SCRASH0

Post  SCRASH0 8th August 2019, 01:20

Thanks bro you helped the project a lot.
    jmd
    jmd

Post  jmd 8th August 2019, 17:11

You deserve as much time you want with the work you have put into this project and carrying it to the state it is today.
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 8th August 2019, 18:29

SCRASH0 wrote:Thanks bro you helped the project a lot.

Thank you too for your assistance. Smile

jmd wrote:You deserve as much time you want with the work you have put into this project and carrying it to the state it is today.

Thanks a lot! You also played an important role into this. I'm not sure if you are planning something related to L2 in the nearby future,
    but if you do then you are among the people I expect great things from. Wink
    Karakan
    Karakan

Post  Karakan 12th August 2019, 14:47

DnR wrote:Dear members,

Project has made a lot of progress since Revision 599 of 2018 which was thought to be the final version, and it hasn't been so active since 2015.
    Now, it's time that I personally halt my activities for the next few months since lots of things are going on and I have to put certain priorities.
    It's out of the question that troubleshooting is still a priority and fatal bug reports will be dealt with. We all put a lot of effort and I think we should all take some summer rest for start.  Cool
    I want to thank you all for your efforts, and for being a part of this up until now. Smile

Also, it would please me if I saw any new server projects sprout. I hope I do.
    Either way, I have also been suggested for a mid rate server, but I haven't given a final answer yet.

I hope you enjoy the rest of summer relaxing, like I'll do and we'll be in contact again in the future. Wink

Best regards,
    DnR

I'll also do a "timeout" for few months.
    Guess we all do need a break from time to time, so we can come back with full energy and commitment.

I wish you a great summer. sunny

DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR 20th August 2019, 15:39

Project has moved to a new revision. After so many requests, I dedicated a little more of my time and added scheme support to NPC buffer.

Best regards,
    DnR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 07:02