L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

4 barras cliente c4

guarnieri2008

4 barras cliente c4 Empty 4 barras cliente c4

Post  guarnieri2008 7th October 2017, 21:52

oi pessoal blz ? cara eu nao sei mecher muito com interfaces , mais tem um servidor que tem um patch com 4 barras no c4 , será que alguém consegue extrair e postar ? seria uma boa pra todos do forum ....

vídeo
    https://youtu.be/lS4sn8mqt1k

site do server : http://www.l2alpine.com/index.php
    DnR
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

4 barras cliente c4 Empty Re: 4 barras cliente c4

Post  DnR 16th October 2017, 15:10

Hello.
    There was no chance i would throw away the opportunity to test this.
    However, this guy isn't running a C4 server. It's an Interlude client with downgraded features.
    He might ask you to download a C4 client, but his updater replaces most client files with Interlude files.
    I don't know why though. An Interlude client with a small patch would be a better solution. ^^

I hope i answered you questions. Also, try posting in English. Google translate is acceptable, too.

Regards
    DnR
    WilliamFS
    WilliamFS

Post  WilliamFS 19th November 2017, 17:09

DnR wrote:Hello.
    There was no chance i would throw away the opportunity to test this.
    However, this guy isn't running a C4 server. It's an Interlude client with downgraded features.
    He might ask you to download a C4 client, but his updater replaces most client files with Interlude files.
    I don't know why though. An Interlude client with a small patch would be a better solution. ^^

I hope i answered you questions. Also, try posting in English. Google translate is acceptable, too.

Regards
    DnR

I guess that is because he does not want other people to know how he did it. Who works with client features is always trying to hide his methods. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 14:15