L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i put announcement when subclass success?

infinitywarrior

how i put announcement when subclass success? Empty how i put announcement when subclass success?

Post  infinitywarrior 30th March 2021, 03:13

Does anyone know how I add the announcement of a character that manages to make the subclass is for version 730 I tried to put it but the code I put is not exact and I am somewhat rusty xD
    What I want is to add it to the core so it sends the announcement when they make subclass through npc village Master, if they do not have time to answer and they know where the message settings and the htm of the SUBCLASS variable are, I would appreciate it, I can't find it in where is the measurement of the subclass to ask for the htm says npcobjectid_subclass 1 but where is that 1 that I need to know thank you very much !!!
    infinitywarrior

how i put announcement when subclass success? Empty Re: how i put announcement when subclass success?

Post  infinitywarrior 13th April 2021, 07:52

I answer to myself so that you can see the answer people do not get angry!

In the source Java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java in the lines @9547 al @9549 add the following

Code:
    statement.setInt(6, newClass.getClassIndex()); // <-- Added
     statement.execute();
    + {
    + Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("Felicidades A " +getName()+ " Por Haber Logrado Subclass");
    + }

Compile and that's it, it gives the message when it does subclass checked in l2jlisvus 730 I discovered it because I threw the msg every time I did a profession and changing places I found it xD It is not such a big thing but it cost me with my little knowledge to find where put the msg!

Greetings.-

legionarios likes this post

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 14:46