L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730

legionarios
    legionarios

remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730 Empty remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730

Post  legionarios 9th February 2021, 10:50

Hello people can someone give me a help on how to remove the subclass restriction of overlord, warsmith and elves with eclipse.
    so that they can choose for example if they are born Human at the time of requesting subclass they can choose Overlord for grand master and that the elves can be mixed so that they can be blade Dancer and Sword Singer for the mochas as it appears in the video that I leave in the link of down ... help please.
    Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-b8f9AdMeI&feature=youtu.be

Help Please Sad
    moullla2011

remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730 Empty Re: remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730

Post  moullla2011 14th February 2021, 16:48

legionarios wrote:Hello people can someone give me a help on how to remove the subclass restriction of overlord, warsmith and elves with eclipse.
    so that they can choose for example if they are born Human at the time of requesting subclass they can choose Overlord for grand master and that the elves can be mixed so that they can be blade Dancer and Sword Singer for the mochas as it appears in the video that I leave in the link of down ... help please.
    Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-b8f9AdMeI&feature=youtu.be

Help Please Sad

Look at the file \ trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\base\PlayerClass.java

everything is intuitive there

legionarios likes this post

infinitywarrior

remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730 Empty Re: remove subclass constraint L2jLisvus Rev.730

Post  infinitywarrior 30th March 2021, 03:15

Pregunta como hiciste para editar el texto que te aparece cuando logras la subclass donde lo editas?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 14:46