L2JLisvus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Let your Feedback about mobs lag.

confejulian

Let your Feedback about mobs lag. Empty Let your Feedback about mobs lag.

Post  confejulian 11th July 2020, 19:52

Well, after recive hard hits & critics on my live server about this, i decide comprobe as my self on my live server and offcourse i got that error.

What is the error im talking about?

Some times, when you are farming, generally with a polearm & with a train of mobs, you and all players on your area get totally lagged. And if you have another account loged in in the city, you can move it without any trouble. its like a delay on packets to the players on these area.

After make some consults about this and recive "negative affirmations about they have it"

i decide test it on my local enviroment with a 100% clean, 100% default last rev 727.

I want to make clear some points

1- I tested it arround 1,5 hours to can get the error

2- I repeat this farming style a lot of times.

3-this NOT happen always

4-Sometimes happend with a very little period of time and can go unnoticed

And well, i have that error to. A video is more than a lot of words. You can see what i write on chat & how much time takes to send the message to have a time lag reference.

I ask to you if you can do the same test as me, and post your results to can do a good "bug report".
    I used a lot of time to can do this. So, if you wanna contribuite i will apreciate
    confejulian

Let your Feedback about mobs lag. Empty Re: Let your Feedback about mobs lag.

Post  confejulian 26th July 2020, 00:53

I dont know if this is related with this, but affter i did this modification apparently this problem dissapear.

https://l2jlisvus.forumotion.com/t1614-what-consecuences-can-this-give-to-me

improvise likes this post

jmd
    jmd

Post  jmd 28th July 2020, 13:57

does it happen when the server is running on your own pc?
    confejulian

Post  confejulian 31st July 2020, 03:37

jmd wrote:does it happen when the server is running on your own pc?

yes. its explained on the post..

i decide test it on my local enviroment with a 100% clean, 100% default last rev 727.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 15:32